Monday, March 2, 2009

Think for a Moment

I learned a really important lesson last week.....This makes me feel so thankful for the support and love I have in my life.....

Think for a moment.......

Get three pieces of paper and write three most important things in your life....They can be tangible or not......One on each piece of paper.....

Now close your eyes and think of one that you are willing to give up......

Think about how that makes you feel......

Now close your eyes and think of the last two things you have.....Now give one of them up.....

Think about how that makes you feel......

Now close your eyes and give up the last item you have.....

Think about how that makes you feel......

Now picture an abused women having to give those things up to be able to be in a safe enviroment.....

We take things for granted in life and need to be thankful for what we have.....

1 comment:

  1. when I was at the shelter, I had to do that exercise.. Makes us realize how lucky we are =)

    ReplyDelete