Saturday, March 21, 2009

This Must Have Been Learned in School

So after work today I was sitting on the couch minding my own business, when something flew by my face and landed on the ground. Quickly I blamed my husband for annoying me. But as I looked closer to what the thing was I realized it was a wadded up piece of toilet paper that had been wet at one point. So my husband and I came to the conclusion that Mr B wet a piece of toilet paper and stuck it to the ceiling. Yes we thought it was funny at that moment. Saying that we would talk to him in the morning. Until I had to use the bathroom. As I sat there (on the phone with my sister) (yes we are close) LOL I glanced up and realized that there were 3 more balls of toilet paper on our ceiling. I'm telling you there is never a dull moment in my house lately.
After confronting Mr B, we told him that he had to clean the ceiling up. In which he answered.......Do I have to clean up the upstairs bathroom ceiling too?........LOL.....When I went upstairs I realized the wadded up toilet paper balls were everywhere.....

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, I am so glad that you did take the picture...your life is now a blog...you must see everything in pics and stories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, pictures are a must. we are such a sad visual bunch!! :-) With all my boys in this house... I have yet to experience this one!!

    ReplyDelete