Sunday, March 29, 2009

Psychology......I hate the subject. I mean why do we have to learn all about these dead guys, and their views on why we eat food, sleep, poop, and why we think what we think? Honestly I am only taking this because I need it to graduate. Ok the other reason why I don't like the course is because we have to share the course with the Police Foundations people. Not that they are bad people or anything, but they are so loud and obnoxious. In my class we have 3 exams worth 20% each, an assignment worth 30%, and participation worth 10%. The participation I have in the bag for sure. My first exam I got 60%. My second exam I got 48% (which I will be rewriting on Monday afternoon). And my third exam is on Friday. So here it is. I officially suck when it comes to understanding shit from dead guys.
But on a brighter note, I finished my volunteer training for the women's shelter. I have a certificate stating that I completed 28 hours on violence against women and children. I will be volunteering in the children's room. I think it will be fun.
Also I completed my CPR and First Aid....barely...lol...Yes that is another exam I failed. We were suppose to get nothing less than 70%, and of course I got a 68%. But he said that he would excuse the people in my class who would have a language barrier, due to the fact that the teacher spoke really fast. Well when I picked up my exam I asked him if I had to rewrite it. He asked me where I was from. So I told him I was from Toronto, and he said that I didn't have to rewrite it. Wow....can we say judgemental......

Anyways that's all for now.....I hope this week I start doing better in school.....I really need my grades to get better.....Maybe next time I will be on the honour roll.....(yeah right)....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment