Saturday, March 7, 2009

Knowledge is Power!!

School, it has been challenging yet somehow I have been excelling. We are into our ology's. Sociology, Criminology, and the next 4 weeks it's Psychology. Sociology sucked!!! Criminology was OK. And Psychology I'll let you know when I start it.
As stupid as these courses may seem, I need them to graduate. Although since starting the CSW course I have learned so much about myself. Everything seems to be based on perception, non-judgemental attitudes, and self awareness. So needless to say I am trying to sponge everything in. Not only to get a certificate for a better paying job, but for my own understanding of how I work, and how I see the people I love.

I am getting a little stresses though. I am hearing people at my school talk about how they had such hard times getting the career management lady to help them find placements. I really hope I don't have that problem.

Although I have heard some shady stuff about the lady that runs the show. She use to own a chef college and ran it into the ground. She lost everything and came running to my school to run it. Crap.....That makes me worry too. I just hope she doesn't ruin it until I graduate. LOL

So this is my school garbage. I am working really hard to graduate and get a higher paying job, so that my husband can go back to school and we can both be educated.

knowledge is Power!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment