Saturday, March 21, 2009

Little Miss Mullet



Well I have been wanting to tell this one since Thursday, but our computer has been down. So here it is.....
It all started when we got home from school/work/babysitters, I was in the kitchen getting supper ready, and the kids were quiet. I should have noticed something was going on because they were getting along. All of a sudden Mr B comes running into the kitchen and places a pair of scissors down on the counter. I looked at him and asked why they were in the living room, he shrugged his shoulders and went back to the living room. Then Little Missy comes into the kitchen opens the garbage and precedes to throw some ball type substance in it. When I took this substance from her to find out what it was I realized that it was hair. My first thought was "the dog". But then I took a closer look and realized that Little Missy was missing a patch of hair on the top and side of her head. Knowing that her ringlets will be lost forever. I stood in the kitchen speechless. And Mr B ran up into his room crying. I repeated to myself  "I will be laughing about this in a few days" I repeated that over and over, trying to convince myself that it was a thing that happens and it was funny. Needless to say when Mr B was asked about why he cut her hair, his response was simple....."She asked me to".

So after taking Little Missy to the salon to try to fix it, I told the hairdresser "Do whatever you can to fix it, just don't give her a mullet". Not realizing that the hairdresser has a mullet. And all she could do was give her a mullet. So now I keep reminding myself that her hair will grow back soon. I hope this makes you laugh, I try to make myself laugh when I think about it. You see this is something that happens at my sisters house, not mine. LOL
Before The final Cut After The Final Cut

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that is good...at least #1 it didn't happen at my house and #2 my kids aren't the only ones who do these things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same things...doesn't this stuff only happen at Ruths?

    ReplyDelete