Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who Am I?

Thinking positive and positive things will happen has been what I've been saying since July. I always try to be positive but then a negative day or two will come by and everything I've been trying to practice means nothing. I have been told to watch the movie "The Secret"Apparently it is a powerful display of positive thinking. So I am going to buy that today and sink my mind into it. Life has been super crazy lately. I get the feeling that my ex wants to come back. (Which will NEVER happen) I can't and I wont allow the honeymoon stage affect me. I have to start thinking good thoughts about me and the life I am living. I don't need a man to help pay my bills, fix the damn cupboard doors, refinish the basement, and to lean on. I have friends! GREAT friends! And so far my girlfriends have been there for me through all this. And for that I am truly thankful! So now is the time, the moment, the now that I need to live my life and be a mom. I need to figure out what I like and what I'm good at. I am worth something to my kids. And I am worth more than I have ever been given credit for! I need to be me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment