Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Giver

What is wrong with me? I'm a giver. I have given myself and my everything to the one I was with for the past 9 years and gotten nothing back. I have given my all to help a certain friend, and nothing changed. I have given, given, and given and nobody takes what I have. The last few months I have tried to give myself to someone I really care about and they don't want what I have to offer and can't give me what they have in return. So I have come to this conclusion...I have to stop giving myself to people. In school my teacher constantly said that we as CSW's have to have no attachment to things in life. So I think that is what my life is comming down to. No attachment! No attachment to people, love, feelings, things and so on. I will live my life and do what I have to do. I need to be strong, powerful, independent, and a good mother. Life is going by so fast and I'm afraid I will miss the beauty of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment