Friday, November 13, 2009

Life is a Journey Not a Destination

Life is a journey not a destination. I have heard this many times, but never really understood the meaning until this point in my life. I have been going through some tough times and I wondered why bad things happen to good people. But I believe that bad things happen to good people because they are being put to a test. A test of faith. If you stay strong through the tough times then you will be stronger when the times get easier. You will learn how to be you. I have been trying to see in myself what others see. And it's hard when all the things your people say are good, and all you see is the bad. I am going to be reteaching myself all the things my people say I am. Every morning when I wake up I will be repeating the things my people say about me. I am thankful for my people! They have made my journey a little easier. And Thank you A for some of these things. I would never have thought any of them would be me until you said so. ;)

I am who I am and I love me
I am beautiful inside and out
I am happy
I am worth something
I am smart
I am thankful for what I have
I am passionate
I love to love
I love my kids
I love my family
I can do anything I put my mind to
I will have a job
I will work the hours I want
I will make a lot of money
I will buy my house in 5 years
I will have a good day
I will think positive
I will love me

No comments:

Post a Comment