Monday, October 19, 2009

I have many things to be greatful for. If it wasn't for my family I don't think I would have finished school. But I have finished with an 84% average! That's better than I thought I could have ever done. (And better than what he said I would do). I worked hard for this. Now that I'm done school I need a job. I applied at a few places, so we will see. This last month or so I have been feeling happier every day! Even though I don't have a job yet, I have my kids, my health, and something else that makes me very happy. I will blog about that maybe in the near future. But as for now, this is my life and I am so very happy! As I said in the other blog, I started painting. I painted my living room and bedroom. This weekend I painted my kitchen. My sister and friends like the colour but as for me....I think it is a horrid colour! Yellow! Bright ass yellow! I need my sunglasses when I'm cooking. But I think that if my sister and friends like it, I will keep it. Next job is my upstairs hall and the kids bedrooms. One day I will finish. Now that I'm done school and my placement, I want to do so much. I love that I can cook supper for my kids and am able to spend more time reading to them. I love their opinions on the colours I paint, and I love just being with them. This I have missed, but I believe it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment