Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The World In My Hands

It's been one year since the separation and I feel relieved. My life is good and I am happy. I have started a new chapter in my life. And I feel great. The life I was living was not my life. It was the life I was expected to live through my family's eyes. But I have come to accept the life I am living now. I am blessed to have wonderful children who I love very much. I have a girlfriend who I love very much, and who loves me very much too. And I have a kitty who, when my children and girlfriend arn't around keeps me good company. I feel like I have the world in my hands. I am looking forward to my future. But only a day at a time. Its my time to slow down and enjoy the life I am now living. I look forward to the fun things I will be doing this summer with my children, my job, and my girlfriend. Camping, walking on trails, planning programs, and watching my children enjoy their summer holidays with their cousins. Spending time with the ones I love is more important to me then anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment